Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Update on New routine

I'm going to do my best to make this short and simple (b/c the boys or asleep and I have tons of homework and need to study for a test tommorow)..ugh...n e way like I previously said I would be 1. blow drying my hair (cool heat) takes forever but I'm am aplying heat to my hair so in good favor with myself I have it set on low heat lol 2. I'm then doing little individual braids over my whole head(keeping braids in untill I have some where I want to go and don't want to where the individuals) and also doing like this it dosent get tangled at the root of my hair 3. Take down braids almost to the scalp . 4 results a soft fluffy wave and if u apply a nice pea to dime size moisturizer to the ends of your braids you get nice curly Q's on the end.

P.s At night just drop a dime of moisturizer in your palm and depending on how big you want your wave, braid small our big braids over your head and put on your silk scarf and night-t-night
P.p.s Im thinking I really like this I don't think I'm going to have the little knots issue anymore but only time will tell
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment