Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 1, 2011

Apple Cinnamon Pancakes & Chicken

Well my lil 4yr old just loves chicken (just because) and I was1 getting ready to start making our brakefast, pancakes by request and he throws in and chicken too "Mommy" ....huh okay I guess its a bigger breakfast then I attended...ohwells

Pancakes
Bisquick as recipe follows except instead of eggs I use mayonnaise (I got it from my dad and it makes the pancakes tates like buttermilk) add 1 applesauce cup and 1/3 teaspoon of cinnamon

Chicken
Party wings ( http://www.freshandeasy.com/ ) luv this store
Season salt
Garlic salt
Lemon pepper
Mustard
Season chicken and then squeeze mustard on chicken about 2 teaspoons. Marinate well and then add chicken to lightly season flour and then fry. Yum yum enjoy ....ttyl

P.s The chicken is their grandma's good ol recipe lol
P.p.s I'm going to have to do a blog on my Fresh and Easy staples I "like" really luv this store
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comments. I'll have to try the mayo in my pancakes. I trust you cause that picture looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx... l use like 1 tablespoon...yummy

    ReplyDelete